Toyota Motor Thailand Co., Ltd. officially announces the retail price of its latest subcompact SUV “TOYOTA C-HR” (Coupe High Rider), effective as of 12 January 2018 onwards.
Toyota Motor Thailand Co., Ltd. would like to thank all Toyota customers for their great interest in the TOYOTA C-HR which was introduced recently to the public at the 34th Thailand International Motor Expo 2017 in November last year. The car comes with truly distinctive design and two options of powerful engine, i.e. gasoline engine and hybrid engine. However, the official selling price has not been disclosed at that time.
Mr. Vudhigorn Suriyachantananont, Executive Vice President, unveils, “the TOYOTA C-HR is our pride of being one of our automotive masterpieces that received so enthusiastic welcome by our customers that we have summarized the number of car advanced reservation of as many as over 3,000 units. Such figure is more than the original expected target of 2,000 units*. Now, we are ready to announce the official retail price of TOYOTA C-HR. We deeply trust that the price we offer is reasonable and gives excellent value for money. With this proposed price range, we believe everyone can afford to own the car. Besides, we are providing exclusive offerings as a special gift to our valued customers as follows;
- Free Custom Name Plate for customers who register to reserve the car from today – 28 February 2018
- Extension of new car warranty to 5 years or 150,000 kilometers
- Special for hybrid models, we offer 10-year unlimited mile warranty on the hybrid battery
We set the 2018 sales target of TOYOTA C-HR at 2,000 units/month. For those who made advanced reservation of TOYOTA C-HR at the 34th Thailand International Motor Expo 2017, the company will start to deliver the car to these group of customers from the beginning of March 2018 onwards.”
*(Data of TOYOTA C-HR advanced reservation from early November 2017 to 12 January 2018)
The TOYOTA C-HR has been developed to epitomize the approach towards the future era of passenger cars under the concept of “LIVE ALIVE”. The exterior showcases the car's signature diamond-inspired look and feel of which each and every unique detail captures all eyes. The car reflects a precise and refined cut diamond gemstone in its sculpted and faceted exterior as well as offering 4 new technologies as follows;
- New Generation of Hybrid – The latest generation of hybrid system achieves a great deal of outstanding breakthroughs, for example batteries are designed to be smaller with higher capacity while providing greater durability and fuel efficiency of 24.4 kilometers/liter. The change in the battery position also allows for better ventilation.
- TNGA (Toyota Global New Architecture) – In pursuit of making “Ever-better Cars”, the innovative TNGA has been developed through enhanced body rigidity and placement of low center of gravity to ensure greater body stability as well as sheer confidence and peace of mind while cornering. With TNGA, the car achieves excellent stability and agility in all journeys. The interior also comes with enhanced visibility, resulting from its effort to alleviate vehicle blind spots. In addition, Toyota C-HR is equipped with a double wishbone suspension that boosts not only optimum traction efficiency but also smooth ride.
- Toyota Safety Sense – Toyota’s most recent global safety standard that combines all cutting-edge advanced safety systems, for instance Pre-Collision System, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams and Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist.
- Toyota T-Connect Telematics connects cars with applications on smartphones and Apple Watch as well as the intelligent data center network to receive data and support drivers in all journeys. Toyota T-Connect Telematics provides several useful functions, i.e. T-Connect Telematics 24-hour assistance service; Find my Car Application that allows you to find your location anytime; Stolen Vehicle Tracking that notifies the car’s location when your car is stolen; In-Car WiFi; and Pay As You Drive insurance that helps you save more by offering a premium discount.
Choose to own TOYOTA C-HR available in 4 variants and 6 shades for hybrid engine.
(Premium Red/Black Roof, Blue Metallic/Black Roof, Radiant Green Metallic/Black Roof, White Pearl Crystal, Metal Stream Metallic, Attitude Black Mica) And 3 shades for gasoline engine. (White Pearl Crystal, Metal Stream Metallic, Attitude Black Mica)
- 1.8 Entry Price 979,000 THB**
- 1.8 Mid Price 1,039,000 THB**
- HV Mid Price 1,069,000 THB**
- HV Hi Price 1,159,000 THB**
(For Premium Red, Blue Metallic and Radiant Green Metallic with Black Roof added 10,000 baht)
White Pearl Crystal added 10,000 baht)
** The price is inclusive of standard equipment and air-conditioning and VAT.
Get ready to experience “LIVE ALIVE VIBE SPACE” with Toyota.
Discover the new TOYOTA C-HR and 4 brand new technologies that will drive your life further in the grand caravans to meet all Toyota customers nationwide.
- 4 – 8 January 2018 Central Ladprao
- 19 – 23 January 2018 Central Korat
- 7 – 11 February 2018 Central Festival Chiang Mai
- 15 – 19 February 2018 Central Phuket
- 23 – 27 February 2018 Central Chonburi
- 7 – 11 March 2018 Central World Bangkok
And many more venues! For more information, check out
Exclusive offers for those who make reservation today
1. Get Free Custom Name Plate which you can design the name in your own style - Customers who reserve TOYOTA C-HR with the salesperson from today to 28 February 2018 will be given a special privilege to register to design the custom name plate at www.toyota.co.th/c-hr. Customers will receive the booking code which will be used to get the custom name plate upon the car delivery with Toyota dealers within May 2018.
2. Extension of new car warranty from 3 years or 100,000 kilometers to 5 years or 150,000 kilometers. In addition, Toyota extends its free service charge for regular mileage maintenance from 6 intervals to 11 intervals or for as many as 100,000 kilometers, valued at over 30,000 THB.
3. Exclusive offers for hybrid models
- Enjoy 5-year unlimited mile warranty for the hybrid system, which is similar to the car warranty.
- 10-year unlimited mile warranty on the hybrid battery.
- 5-year or 150,000-kilometer new car warranty (whichever occurs first) along with free service charge for 11 mileage maintenance intervals (from 1,000 – 100,000 kilometers)