Deep Learning Pioneers Yoshua Bengio, Geoff Hinton, Yann LeCun Among the Scores of Industry Experts to Present at World’s Premier AI Conference,
SINGAPORE—August 16, 2022—NVIDIA today announced that it will host its next GTC conference virtually from September19-22, featuring a news-packed keynote by founder and CEO Jensen Huang, and more than 200 sessions with global business and technology leaders. Registration is free and open now.
Huang’s keynote will be livestreamed on Tuesday, September 20, at 8 a.m. PT and available on demand afterward. Registration is not required to view the keynote.
GTC will also feature a fireside chat with Turing Award winners Yoshua Bengio, Geoff Hinton and Yann LeCun discussing how AI will evolve and help solve challenging problems. The discussion will be moderated by Sanja Fidler, vice president of AI Research at NVIDIA.
GTC talks will explore some of the key advances driving AI and the metaverse -- including large language models, natural language processing, digital twins, digital biology, robotics and climate science.
Major talks include:
● BMW, ILM, Kroger, Lowe’s, Siemens, NVIDIA and others on using digital twins for a range of applications, from manufacturing to neurosurgery to climate modeling
● ByteDance’s deployment of large-scale GPU clusters for machine learning and deep learning
● Medtronic’s use of AI for robotic surgery and the operating room of the future
● Boeing’s digital transformation enabling aircraft engineering and production to be more flexible and efficient
● Deutsche Bank’s adoption of AI and cloud technologies to improve the customer experience
● Johnson & Johnson’s use of hybrid cloud computing for healthcare, plus a session on its use of quantum computing simulation for pharmaceutical research
● How pharmaceutical companies can use transformer AI models and digital twins to accelerate drug discovery
● United Nations and NVIDIA scientists discussing AI for climate modeling, including disaster prediction, deforestation and agriculture
● Amazon Web Services, Ericsson, Verizon and NVIDIA leaders describing augmented- and virtual-reality applications for 5G and optimizing 5G deployment with digital twins
● Mercedes-Benz, Siemens, Magic Leap and NVIDIA executives, joined by author Matthew Ball and journalist Dean Takahashi, discussing industrial Omniverse applications and spatial computing
● Adobe, Pixar and NVIDIA leaders explaining how Universal Scene Description is becoming a standard for the metaverse
GTC offers a range of sessions tailored for many different audiences, including business executives, data scientists, enterprise IT leaders, designers, developers, researchers and students.
Content for Developers and Researchers
GTC provides participants at all stages of their careers with outstanding learning-and- development opportunities, many of which are free. Developers, researchers and students
can sign up for 135 sessions on a broad range of topics, including:
● 5 Paths to a Career in AI
● Accelerating AI Workflows and Maximizing Investments in Cloud Infrastructure
● The AI Journey From Academics to Entrepreneurship
● Applying Lessons From Kaggle-Winning Solutions to Real-World Problems
● Developing HPC Applications With Standard C++, Fortran and Python
● Defining the Quantum-Accelerated Supercomputer
● Insights From NVIDIA Research
Attendees who wish to strengthen their skills can sign up for hands-on, full-day technical workshops and two-hour training labs offered by the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI). Twenty workshops are available in multiple time zones and languages, and more than 25 free training labs are available in accelerated computing, computer vision, data science, conversational AI, natural language processing and other topics.
Registrants may attend free two-hour training labs or sign up for full-day DLI workshops at a discounted rate of US$99 through Thursday, August 29, and US$149 through GTC.
Insights for Business Leaders
This GTC will feature more than 30 sessions from some of the world’s leading companies in key industry sectors, including financial services, industrial, retail, automotive and healthcare. Speakers will share detailed insights to advance business using AI and metaverse technology, including: building AI centres; the business value of digital twins; and new technologies that will define how we live, work and play.
In addition to those from the companies listed above, senior executives from AT&T, BMW, Fox Sports, Lucid Motors, Medtronic, Meta, Microsoft, NIO, Pinterest, Polestar, United Airlines and U.S. Bank are among the industry leaders scheduled to present.
Sessions for Startups
NVIDIA Inception, a global program with more than 11,000 startups, will host several sessions, including:
● AI for VCs: Six startup leaders describe how they are driving advancements from robotics to restaurants
● How NVIDIA Inception startups are advancing healthcare and life sciences
● How NVIDIA technologies can help startups
● Revolutionizing agriculture with AI in emerging markets
Explore the full GTC session catalogue and register to attend today.
NVIDIA Financial Analyst Q&A
NVIDIA management will hold a Q&A session with financial analysts following the keynote; the webcast will be available at investor.nvidia.com.
Since its founding in 1993, NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) has been a pioneer in accelerated computing. The company’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined computer graphics and ignited the era of modern AI. NVIDIA is now a full-stack computing company with data-center-scale offerings that are reshaping industry. More information at https://nvidianews.nvidia.com/.