• One-of-a-kind Continental GTC designed specifically to celebrate LGBTQ+ community
• Eye-catching convertible a memorable part of Manchester Pride parade
• Wrap featured rainbow stripe pattern created by Bentley designer Rich Morris in nearby Crewe
• Design represented the diversity of Pride, allowing everyone to come together in a spirit of unity, love and celebration
• This year’s Manchester Pride celebrates ten years since the passing of the Marriage Equality Act in England and Wales
• 75 LGBTQ+ colleagues, their partners and allies linked to Bentley network part of colourful parade
(Crewe, 29 August 2023) Bentley Motors reconfirmed its year-round support for the LGBTQ+ community with a uniquely wrapped car for the Manchester Pride parade. Specially created by Bentley designer Rich Morris, the brightly-coloured Heritage Collection Continental GTC represented the diversity of Pride, which allows everyone to come together in a spirit of unity, love and celebration.
The eye-catching convertible featured a rainbow stripe pattern and was a striking element of the parade, showcasing solidarity and advocacy for LGBTQ+ rights. Manchester Pride is one of the UK’s largest Pride events, promoting a world where LGBTQ+ people are free to live and love without prejudice, in a culture that is universally celebrated. The parade celebrates the progress made whilst continuing to raise awareness, bring hope to those in need and to inspire others to challenge discrimination.
75 Bentley colleagues, some of their partners and allies linked to the Bentley network took part in Manchester Pride, helping to reinforce the message that the company is striving to create a culture where all employees feel comfortable bringing their true, authentic selves to the workplace.